Random Clicks, Precious Moments (A Mobile Photography blog)
Photography... Hmm... I don't know much about it. But wait...
I'm not a professional photographer. Yet, I have a deep interest in capturing moments that are pleasing to the eyes, soothing to the mind and heart, surrounded by silent ambience and beautiful scenery. I love preserving such moments as treasures in my heart, mind, and gallery.
Photographs are a powerful way of telling history, preserving memories, and serving as evidence of moments that once existed. Pictures often speak louder than words. Every click has a story. My photos may not have perfect quality or follow the theory of photography, but each one holds a memory worth cherishing. This blog is my way of penning down the hidden beauty behind those simple clicks.
My First Click
My first photograph was of my brother's audio recording studio microphone. It was the day my mother bought it for him. He was excitedly setting everything up, testing the microphone, and exploring its sound effects. Seeing a professional microphone in real life for the first time made me happy because, until then, I had only seen one in videos.
Out of curiosity, I looked at the microphone closely with my own eyes. As I focused on it, the microphone stood out beautifully while everything in the background became completely blurred. The view through my eyes looked so perfect that I wanted to preserve that very moment forever by capturing it with my phone camera. This click was born because my eye lens captured the perfect shot even before my phone camera lens did.
My Second Click
My second photograph was taken on September 27, 2024. I was travelling in a car, lying back in my seat, when I turned towards the side mirror and noticed a breath-taking sky. The sun was setting, a gentle breeze filled the air, and the clouds had turned dark, ready to pour rain.
Even though the vehicle was moving, I captured that beautiful moment. It reminds me that nature creates its finest artwork when we least expect it, making every journey even more memorable.
My Third Click
My third photograph was captured on December 1, 2024, the very first day of the Christmas season.
Christmas is a season of togetherness, joy, love, and creating beautiful memories with family. Above all, Jesus Christ is the reason for Christmas, and we celebrate His birth with thankful hearts.
One of the beautiful traditions is decorating the Christmas tree. After hanging the ornaments and finally switching on the lights, I stood admiring its beautiful glow. The sparkling ornaments caught my attention, and I couldn't resist capturing them. The mesmerising final look of the Christmas tree had already captured my eyes. So, as a happy revenge, I captured some of its beautiful hanging ornaments with my phone camera to preserve that beautiful moment forever.
My Fourth Click
My fourth photograph was captured in 2026 during a family trip to a Science Centre.
The place was filled with fascinating scientific exhibits, but what attracted me even more was the peaceful greenery throughout the campus. The fresh surroundings were so refreshing and eye-catching that I instinctively reached for my phone and captured a few photographs. Those simple green landscapes became beautiful memories of a wonderful family outing.
My Fifth Click
My fifth photograph was taken on July 12, 2026, in the evening.
That day, the sky looked like a magnificent painting. It felt as though God Himself had sketched a colourful masterpiece across the heavens. I stood there quietly as the cool breeze touched my face. In that peaceful moment, I felt nature comforting my heart and bringing calm to my emotions.
I wanted to preserve that unforgettable moment forever. So I captured one of God's beautiful masterpieces through my phone camera – a reminder that some of the greatest works of art are created not by humans, but by the Creator Himself.
My Sixth Click
Over the years, we have raised different kinds of pets in our home, and Mac was one of our favourites. Whenever it was feeding time, we would call his name before giving him food. Though he was just a tiny fish, he became a precious part of our family.
I captured this photograph during one of our family's fun moments. As you can see, the table was filled with decorating items, wires, and other things. It wasn't a perfectly arranged setup, but that is what makes this picture special. It preserves a real moment, just as it happened.
These are not perfect photographs. They may not follow the theory of photography or have exceptional quality, but they carry something far more valuable – memories, emotions, and stories. Every random click reminds me that life's most precious moments are often unplanned, and that is exactly what makes them priceless. Every photograph in this blog was captured using nothing more than my phone camera, proving that beautiful memories don't always need professional equipment – sometimes, all you need is the heart to notice them.
Comments
Post a Comment